miércoles, 4 de agosto de 2010

Banana Cake with Chococreamcheese Frosting


I just love everything banana so every time I have the chance I try to experiment and try new recipes, this new creation came out after a craving for chococreamcheese frosting, I thought it will go great with banana cake, you can serve it at room temperature or chill it for 1 or 2 hours at the fridge. I hope you like it, I think its as easy as delicious
Ingredients
4 ripe bananas
3/4 cup buttermilk
3/4 cup caster sugar
2 cups flour
4 eggs
1 tsp. baking powder
1 Tbsp vanilla
1tsp baking soda
Decoration
1 package cream cheese
1/2 can condensed milk
1/2 cup dark chocolate ganache or just melted chocolate
How to make it
Preheat oven to 350 F . Grease 2 molds, I used two round ones
In a large mixing bowl sift the flour.
In a mixing bowl mash the bananas, add the sugar, then baking soda, buttermilk, eggs, vanilla, until smooth.
Spoon batter into prepared molds.
Bake until golden brown, about 35 min.
Remove from oven, and let it cool.
Final Touch
Place cream cheese and condensed milk in a bowl and work it with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
Pipe the chocolate ganache and draw some lines with it and with a toothpic pull the lines
Done,
enjoy!








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario